Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Why me?

Why Me? Why did it have to happen to me? All I ever do is try to be perfect and stay out of people's way. Why do I even try? Something bad ALWAYS happens to me, but why me? *crying* Why Me??

             God said:


" I have seen how they acted, but I will heal them. I will lead them and help them, and I will comfort those who mourn. I offer peace to all, both near and far! I will heal me people. "
 


Reading this I notice that God extends 5 promises:

1. If you hurt, God says, " I will heal you."
2. If you're confused, God says, " I will lead you."
3. If you feel helpless, God says, " I will help you."
4. If you feel alone, God says, " I will comfort you."
5. If you feel anxious and afraid, God says, " I will offer peace to you."

God says He will heal me yet I'm still hurting. He says if I'm confused he will lead me yet I'm still lost. God says he will help me yet no help is found.  He says if I feel alone, which I feel all the time, he will comfort me yet I feel no comfort and I feel more alone than ever. God says if I'm anxious and afraid that He will offer me peace yet He still hasn't offered me peace. Why would he make promises he cant keep. It makes me think about why am I even a Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment