Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Monday, October 8, 2012

This Pain I Feel Inside

This pain I feel inside, it makes me want to die. Choke, stab, drown, cut, all things I have tried. I want this pain to end just as much as I want to go. Pack up all my things then walk out the door. Why doesn’t she love me? I’d really love to know. Am I that bad? Do I cause her such woe? Why can’t I be loved and be happy too. No buts, no ifs, no exceptions too. Why can’t I be loved, gets hugs and kisses? No bruises, no scratches, no nose covered with tissue. Why can’t I hear I’m beautiful, loved, special or cared for? What do I have to do to be cared for? All I want is to be loved, cared for, WANTED!!!!! Holding back these tears…eyes balls burning. Everyday I wonder, What's wrong with me? Why am so unwanted? Why can't I make anyone proud? Why was I born WHY ME?? This pain I feel inside is killing me. I just need answers...So much pain inside and there is NOTHING i can do to make it stop!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment