Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Advisory Assignment: Cheer

What activity makes me happy? Cheerleading not only makes me happy, it brings me peace in a way. When I cheer, I suddenly forget about all the bad things that are going on. Since I grew up without a voice, cheer is where I can be loud and I AM HEARD! Cheer is where I can show what I can do and not be judged. When I'm cheering it's like I'm in an entirely different universe where people love me and support what I am doing. Cheering is my way to release. Cheering has so many advantages like the other cheerleaders, my cheer sisters. They are so supportive, caring and loving. Most of all they're human. Meaning yes they have problems but they leave their problems outside of the door before they come to cheer. Cheer is love, Cheer is LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment