Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mi Hermanita's Facebook Status

its funny how wen ya want a good grl, a faithful grl, a comittmented grl, honest n loyal grl, beautiful grl, smart bt bad grl, n ya want ha to b a rider n accept u fa u.! mne u females r crazy dese days bcus as soon u get 1 u dog her, cheat on her, lie to ha, disown her, n mke ha feel worthless n da first thng yall say is i was just testin her to c hw down fa me she was wen really u just want ya ice cream n cake n eat it too. if its anythng she should b testin u by makin sure if u really deserve her'!! grow up mne bcus u did ull c dat u shouldnt love n care fa a million grls. ull c dat u should love n care fa 1 grl n a million ways :) dats y im only doin rite by my grl bcus i no hw it feels to b hurt n dats sum i refuse to tke her thru. FUCK ALL DA BS
 
 
This goes for girlfriends and boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment