Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Feelings, Wants, and Needs

I haven't eaten. I guess you can say I'm starving myself, but I kinda don't care. I only eat when I can afford to eat, which I can't do as much as I wish I could. I got a hug from Ms. Kemal this morning and I immediately started crying. So much pain inside of me, so many tears held in, feeling so down. I got kind of a hug from Ms. Rhodes. I had to hold in my tears because there were a bunch of seniors and other students were in there. I just need a shoulder to cry on. I want to let it all out, all the pain and tears I've held in for years. I want to be happy. I want to find out who I really am. That is really bothering me. I wish I knew. I'm reading this book called Life's Healing Choices: Freedom From Your Hurts, Hang-Ups, and Habits. I'm going to just be honest, this book is really making me think about how i truly feel about life. It's making me cry more and more. I'm feeling like a cry baby. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment