Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Heaven Is Real and So Is Hell

Okay so as we all know, yesterday was Wednesday. I went to church with something heavily weighing on my heart but being me I just pretended to be happy. Well worship started and I just could not seem to get into his presence. It had been nearly a month since I was about to get in God's presence. Anyways, I was in some deep doubt about if God even existed anymore and at that moment I made myself believe that God wasn't real. I immediately saw myself burning in hell. I quickly said, "I believe". That was by far the most frightening thing  I had ever experienced in my life! At first I just stood there both emotion and motionless and as people began to pray over me I broke down. It was like a wrecking ball breaking through a wall of bricks. I soon began to enter into His presence. I cried so much that my contact came out(I didn't lose it).After church I went home and I worshiped until maybe 4:30 a.m. I didn't want to leave his presence because it had been so long since I'd been in it. I finally passed out and slept after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment