Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fighting Anorexia

How did I get here, to this dark, depressing place? Up all hours of the night vomiting out my life. I want to get better but my body's getting worse. I lost three more pounds and even worse I still don't feel beautiful. What's wrong with me? Why can't I change me? Tears forming in my eyes and I don't know what to do. I am in so much pain, I can't express it. Physically, emotionally, mentally. This pain I feel inside makes me want to give up on life, but I can't. I have to overcome and be someone better, someone beautiful, someone bold and strong, someone fearless and willing to take chances, someone confident, but most of all, I want to be someone HEALTHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment