Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

01.03 Materials and Free Choice

Fiction is my favorite genre and Non-fiction is my second favorite genre. I strongly agree with that statement because I am always reading books from these genres.The last thing I read and enjoyed was my favorite novel by Francine Rivers called Redeeming Love. It was the most beautiful love story I have ever read. It helped me to understand that no matter what your background is or how much sinning you have done, God always has a plan and a purpose for you life and also that He loves you regardless of your flaws. God has a husband in mind for me but I just have to be patient and wait. This novel will forever be my favorite book because it taught me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment