Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Rebecca Lyn (Faith)

You are a great person and I love you so.
You help me stay sane when my mind starts to go,
To the dark places that lie within.
You are my sister, my goofball, my best friend.
I know I’m harsh sometimes but it’s not because of you.
It’s just that sometimes I wish I could walk in your shoes,
And have a family, like yours, who loves each other so.
Seeing your smile is like eating a raw batch of cookie dough, it’s great!
You make me laugh. You make me smile.
When I’m with you I feel like I could run 5 miles.
I’m sorry if I hurt you. I’m sorry for being rude.
I want you to know that when we are together I feel like dancing a jig and singing a toon.




 Signed,

Your BFFLIC

 
                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment