Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Today's World

I'm sitting here thinking of some recent events that have occurred and are still occurring in my life right now. And I'm noticing that 1 big problem with it all is that there is a vast lack of compassion. People act as if caring for someone or something without reason is just the hardest thing in the world. I don't understand! And I especially see this with the men of today's world. Why do you always have to have a reason to JUST CARE!?!? I see women everyday doing for their family and friends and spouses just because, BUT A MAN....... You can barely ask a dude for a cup of water and he go off and get mad because "he just sat down" or he asking you what he gonna get in return for doing something for you. And along with that type of attitude and lack of compassion then comes a lack of gentlemen. I mean ladies think about it, how often do you get men to hold open doors and lend you a hand JUST BECAUSE without wanting something in return? Hardly ever right? It just doesn't make sense to me how things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment