Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Nothingness

Should I say or should I not?
Should I go or should I stay?
Will running away help?
Will they find me if I hide?
Pure terror strikes me like a dad beating a wife!
Temptation hits but I refuse to get the knife!
She's here! She's here! Taunting me!
No clue why she's haunting me!
I feel like screaming, but my words won't work!
I feel like running, but my legs are frozen!
Fear is inside me, but why do I fear?
I should NOT be afraid, but fear is real!
Not much to say.
Not much to do.
I try to pray.
Lord, I need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment