Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nightmares and Prayer

Waking up in the early mornings because of bad dreams. Nightmares. Too afraid to go back to bed because you're afraid that you'll have another one. Lord, help me. I keep having nightmares when I already have enough bad stuff on my mind. Lord, cleanse my mind, my heart. I wanna have joy again. Take away these bad dreams, these nightmares. Place good dreams in my mind. Good thoughts so that I may sleep well. Grant me peace because Lord, you know I need it. In Jesus's name in pray onto the shed blood of the lamb, thank God and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment