Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Monday, March 25, 2013

...Life...

It's been nearly a month since I posted anything.  Maybe it's because I was busy with my life. Life......mine came crumbling down Saturday. Her words pierced my very soul. It was bad enough that I couldn't sleep without hearing it but now....I just lay awake at night haunted by my fears while tears flow, rolling down my cheeks like little streams on my face. *sigh* I'm trying so hard to be strong but how can I possibly be strong? I don't even have the strength to pray for myself. Truth is....I'm tired, tired of fighting, tired of fear, tired of tears. I'm at a crossroad in my life and I honestly don't know what to do or who to turn to. I don't know who I can trust because people now-a-days aren't real, they're fake! Fake......who am I to talk about someone being real or fake? I don't even know who I am! Or why I'm here! There is so much on my mind that I can't take it. I'm grinding my teeth trying so hard not to cry. I hate myself when I cry in front of people. I'm at my breaking point....

No comments:

Post a Comment