Nicole and Tori's Adventure

Nicole and Tori's Adventure
She is my world and my motivation. I cannot imagine life without her. Since the day she was born, she has always been the reason I breathe. I love you Tori!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Be a great Father.

Fellas, have you ever met a female who was the epitome of "thirsty"? I mean willing to do anything for a dude's attention? Chances are she didn't have a father figure to tell her she was beautiful and adored her. So now she seeks and mistakes any attention for good attention. I said all of that to say this, if you have a daughter, who is not 100% sure that as her father you think she's amazing, intelligent, beautiful, and deserves the world, you had better shower her with all you can as soon as you can. Otherwise, you're raising that "thirsty" female.

No comments:

Post a Comment